Phradox Galaxy, or The Rim Spiral
“My galaxy. It was once tranquil. Now look at it. Hopeless.”
- - ???
The Phradox Galaxy (also called CGB-21 and Century's Gate) is a galaxy which as in ancient times part of the Xanthra, or "silver" group of galaxies, but was relocated to the Xonexi Cluster, or Local Group, during the Annihilation due to the efforts of Atamolos.
This galaxy was originally colonized by the Core Federation; after the Obvia'Atra's exile from the First Gigaquadrant, it was resettled by the Watchers Imperium before their disappearance in the aftermath of the War of Arbitration. It has since escaped any large wars and remained relatively neglected until recently, when a wave of extragalactic colonists populated its mostly empty planets.
Genesis Age Edit
Arbitration Age Edit
Colonization Age Edit
- Native Civilizations:
- Extra-Galactic Empires:
- Mercuris Federation (79,973 colonies)
- Naomedes Galactic Union (2,638 colonies)
- Unknown (700 colonies)
- Zarbania Powers (54 Colonies)
- Galactic Empire of Cyrannus (500 colonies)
- Draconid Imperium (250 colonies)
- Waptoria Alliance of Species (300 colonies)
- Greater Mirusian Church of Spode (100 colonies)
- Imperium of War (200 colonies)
- At one time, the Phradox Galaxy faded into inactivity before efforts from Wormy and Cyrannian, brought it back into activity.
- To place colonies in this galaxy, simply ask, here.