"Wings allow your creature to fly. Higher levels can fly farther." Edit
Glide is an ability that allows to creature glide in higher heights temporarily by pressing Space key, as well to slowly fall down. Glide level can range up to 2 and 5 level, if the glide has higher level, it'll increases more turns to glide before it ends.
Player can earn the Flight of the Bumblebee achievement for flying over 200 meters without touching the ground.
Glide will be replaced by Hover once the Glider Pack is added to a creature in Captain accessory.
- Glide is useful for killing an Epic creature using a method known as kiting, where is to fly around the epic and spit at it.
- It is also one of the most useful abilities in the game, good for getting around quickly, escaping battles and especially Epic creatures, and simply flying right over the nests of enemy creatures who would otherwise attack.
- Glide can often be used to escape otherwise certain death, making it useful when fighting powerful nests or being ambushed and overwhelmed by multiple hostile species. Many creatures stop chasing when the player takes off.
- The best kind of foot for flying creatures is the Raptorclaws foot. Despite jump being level 4, the speed is level 5. This allows creature, with a running start, to fly the fastest for a longer period of time than The Toadening foot.
- A good trick for getting really high (this only works during Creature Stage) is to go to a Spice Geyser or Volcano and it will shoot far up into the air.
- Using the mating call while gliding, it will able immediately glide again (by pressing space/clicking the button).
Used in Edit