Like a few mutant children of the Darkspore, hypno mantises were once small, harmless creatures playing a vital role in their ecosystems. Now they’re giant, repulsive, terrifying monsters, taller than the average sentient biped and more than capable of slaughtering sentients by the dozen in a single attack. But the hypno mantis doesn’t need to touch its prey to kill. Instead it propels a symbiotic plant that sprays toxins in a cloud. Hypno mantises also possesses revivifying antigens and boosters that allow it to bring seemingly dead creatures back to action. If all its other attacks fail, the hypno mantis attacks physically, with devastating results.
1. Hypno Mantis By Xenopologist
2. Hypno Mantis By KarimMP
1. RECRUIT of the Hypno Mantis empire By Parkaboy
2. Hypno Mantis By WforWumbo
3. Hypno Mantis By Gengar114
4. Hypno Mantis By skandranon12
The Hypno Mantis has three known abilities:
- It propels a symbiotic plant that sprays toxins in a cloud.
- Revivifying antigens and boosters that allow it to bring seemingly dead creatures back to action.
- If all its other attacks fail, the hypno mantis attacks physically.
- Much about the Hypno Mantis is strikingly similar to the Hydro Mantis.
- Hypno mantis seems to have been replaced with the same body as the hydro mantis in the beta
- The Hypno mantis challenge is one of several leftover maxis messages from 2011, still easily viewable on sporepedia.
- Spore Forum: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/67178.page
- Darkspore Forum: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4517954.page