Jawhead is first found as an Epic Cell and has many spikes protecting its sides, so use of the proboscis and frontal spike assaults are the best way to kill it. It is preyed upon by Snorfs, Megamouths, Paas, Juniors, Puffishes and Needle Buzzies, and constantly attacks Squigglies, Needle Buzzies, Duckies and Buzzies
Jawhead is extremely aggresive and brave. It makes the same noise as Booster although they have do not have the same parts (although they both have jaws, Booster has the normal jaw while Jawhead has one of the hidden jaws), colour, texture and shape.
Its multiple sets of eyes, skin color and speed are all very similar to that of Chomper and spikes are similar to Megamouth
Abilities that can be harvested from this creatureEdit
- Jawhead has parts from the hidden cell editor (its jaw and spikes).
- It won't be attacked by Puffish. When Jawhead is a predator cell and Puffish is an epic cell, Jawhead will not instantly die from Puffish's poison like Squiggly (he will just be stunned as if the player were poisoning him), nor will he be damaged by Puffish's spikes. Puffish will also never eat live Jawheads (but they will eat dead ones).
- When Jawhead is peer or prey sized, it can die from Puffish poison, but Puffish spikes are ineffective against it.
- Jawhead is brave; even if a cell has poison, like Puffish, it will not run away. Jawheads congregate around Puffish to hunt Squigglies and Needle Buzzies.
- Prey sized Jawhead runs away from any cell with a weapon, including prey Squiggly. This doesn't occur with Puffish.