Snorf is a Maxis-made cell, appearing in Cell Stage. It appears in Level 5, and is one of the last cells appearing in the stage. Snorf is one of the last predator-sized cells appearing in the stage, like Bloato. It has many flagella and a large Jet.
It can be killed via proboscis and can be continued to be sucked on even after death, as its large size gives it many juices. This is not known to be meant to be in the game. If done with a jet, your cell will become "stuck" and unable to move until attacked or killed. Thus, it is the only Epic/Predator cell that can get sucked with a proboscis (You actually can suck on other Epic Cells, you get latched on it and cant leave till your cell completes the sucking Animations, you may be able to kill the Epic if sucked on enough, although it could be a bug that happens); it is also the only Epic/Predator cell that will run away when hit - even through it is amongst the 2 largest cells, and is a carnivore.
These parts can be harvested from the creature:
- The Snorf may actually be multicellular, as the Player's cell becomes multicellular after the final level of the Cell stage, the exact time that the Snorf appears.
- Snorf is also the only epic cell to move normal speed compared to the player
- Occasionaly Snorf can be found at the beginning of stage 4 (possibly making it a super epic cell) it can be found at this point eating Megamouth epics and Puffish predator size cells.
- There exists a rare glitch where a Snorf will bite your cell and you will take no damage for about five seconds. This gives you time to eat something if you're low on health, letting you live.
- There is a creature in Creature Stage called Snorfling. It is a red carnivore, same as the Snorf.
- Snorfs make a "Ooree" sound when fleeing, being attacked, and hunting.