Sound Effects are important parts of Ambience in Adventures.
These are good for arenas,cities and crowds.
- Arena Cheer: A crowd applauding,shouting and whistling.
- Awed Crowd: A crowd that is mumbling in a manner like they are surprised. You can hear someone burping as well.
- Cheering Crowd: A crowd yelling,cheering and generally excited.
- Indoor Crowd: A crowd talking sensibly over something.
- Outdoor Crowd: Similar to Indoor Crowd.
- Panicking Crowd: A crowd of scared people. Everyone is terrified.
- Protesting Crowd: A crowd Supporting a leader. This is used in Cilvilization and Space Stage during Protests.
- Stadium Crowd: A crowd rooting for someone. You can also hear whistles and horns.
- Worship Crowd: Sounds like people worshiping a god (probably Spode or the False God to come).
Enviormental FX are for Ambience like birds,war zones and more.
- Battlefield Modern: Sounds like ground bombs,gunfire and artillery weapons.
- Battlefield Classic: Sounds like guns, bombs deployed from aircraft and artillery.
- Battlefield Sci Fi: Sounds like lasers,phasers,explosions and laser artillery.
- Beach Ambience: Seagulls,waves and the wind are heard.
- Birds Ambience: Various birds chirping.
- Cold Wind: A despolate sounding arctic style wind.
- Creepy Wolves: Wolves howling in a creepy way.
- Crickets Ambience: Contains crickets chirping.
- Desolate Wind: A desolate sounding wind good for war zones and abandoned areas.
- Evil Whispers: Evil-sounding undecipherable voices.
- Farm Ambience: Chickens squawking and metal gates opening.
- Forest Ambience: Chirping forest birds.
- Frogs: Croaking frogs. Rather quiet though.
- Haunted House: Clanking metal and desolate wind.
- Jungle Ambience 1: A bird chirping and some buzzing sound.
- Jungle Ambience 2: Exotic birds chirping plus crickets.
- Lake Ambience: Rippling water.
- Marsh Ambience: Chirping and buzzing.
- Nestling Ambience: A bird nest.
- Night Beast: A creepy ambience.
- Sci Fi Ambience: A powerful futuristic Energy source.
- Sewer: Dripping water.
- Space Wind: A quiet, unusual wind-like noise.
- Spooky Wind: A creepy wind sound FX.
- The Tomb: A creepy ambience.
- Thunder: Self-explanatory.
- Water Drips: Sounds like a dripping faucet.
Various mechanical noises,radio static, car horns and Morse Code.
- Busy Factory 1: Steam.
- Busy Factory 2: Pistons building something.
- Busy Factory 3: Steam or airlock.
- Communication Blips: Weird,alien-sounding noises.
- Detonation Timer: A loud noise like "DING DING DING" really fast. Dings 5 times per second.
- Electric Current: A awkward noise. Use it at power generators and stuff.
- Factory Exhaust: Steam in concentrated puffs.
- Factory Rumble 1: Sounds like a deep rumble or a exhaust.
- Factory Rumble 2: A faster rumble. Sounds like broken axles and stuff.
- Factory Steam: A concentrated stream of loud steam.
- Laboratory: Sounds like a Tesla Coil.
- Morse Code: Self-explanatory.
- Power Generator: A noise that sounds like a reactor.
- Power Supply: Similar to Electric Current, but not as sharp.
- Radio Static: Intense Static.
- Self Destruct: A sound like "TICK TICK TICK".
- Static 1: Like a deeper version of TV Static.
- Static 2: Used in Space Stage for the Drones in the beginning of Space Stage.
- Traffic 1: Vehicles passing by.
- Traffic 2: Vehicles Passing by. Not as busy as 1.
- Traffic 3: Honking of horns.
- Traffic 4: Honking of horns. Less intense that 3.
This is MUSIC of various varietys.
- Alien Abduction: A song with a dramatic creepy alienish effect. Good for use in Spaceships and around aliens. Original Soundtrack (OST).
- Ambush!: A heart-stopping action music good for use when your cover is blown or you are ambushed. OST
- Ancient Kingdom 1: A Egyptian-Like music good for ruins. OST
- Ancient Kingdom 2: A more action-orientated song that still fits with a ancient theme. OST
- Android: A catchy electronic song. Good for social adventures or sports.
- Angelic Dream: A dramatic sad-sounding song. Good for death scenes. Came from (Insert game came from before SPORE here).
- Bards Song: A song that has a medieval feel. Good for Story Adventures in medieval times,death scenes and ends to Adventures. Uses a Flute. OST
- Bebop: A cartoon-like song good for Move-to acts with time limits,races or Social Adventures. OST
- Big Band 1: More Drums than Brass instruments. Best used with Big Band Part 2. OST
- Big Band Part 2: Has more Brass instruments than drums. Best used with Big Band 1. OST
- Bluegrass: A happy-sounding country-style song. Good for use at farms,Social Adventures and races. OST
- Bollywood: Makes a dramatic ending song to a Adventure. Good for use at tribal places. OST
- Boogaloo: Good,nice song great for races,Social Adventures and ending songs for Adventures. OST
- California: A gangster like song named after the state of California. Good for scenes with gangsters,races and ending songs for Adventures. OST
- Calm World: A peaceful song. Great for scenes where you visit dead friends,ending songs and peaceful areas. OST
- Cha Cha: A catchy Mexican-style song. Good for Social Adventures,ending songs and peaceful areas.
- Country Landscape: A country style song. Great for Cowboy adventures,races and ending songs.
- Creepy Action 1: Sharp,creepy song great for bad situations and similar things.
- Creepy Action 2: A sharp and creepy heart-stopping song good for when you attack enemies.
- Down Hill: A sports-style song good for sports,races and much more!
- Echos Underwater: Used in History button in The Stages. Good for use in the same manner as Calm World.
- Electronic: A catchy, electronic song. Good for Social Adventures,sports,races and pretty much anything.
- Epic Adventure: A dramatic,action type song. Good for escape scenes,battles and traps.
- Fresh Powder: A heart-pumping song that gets your heart pumping. Good for sports,races and Move-To acts with a time limit.
- Haunted: A creepy song good for Horror Adventures,haunted places,graveyards and more.
- Horror: A VERY CREEPY heart-stopping song. Good for use in a similar manner as It's ALIVE!!! and Haunted.
- It's ALIVE!!!: A tune that is creepy, and gradually increases in creepiness. Great for use in a similar manner as Haunted and Horror.
- Klezmer: Like amusement park music. Good for amusement parks,Social Adventures and sports.
- M.U.L.E.: The menu song from M.U.L.E.
- Metal Madness: A heart-pumping dramatic Heavy Metal song. Good for Combat Adventures,combat,arenas,races and sports.
- Peaceful Universe: Similar to Calm World.
- Psychedelic Moongarden: A dramatic desolate-sounding song. Good for abandoned places,ends to adventures,prolouges, and finding stuff stranded in space.
- Pump-U-Up: A catchy electronic dance beat. Good for sports,races and Social Adventures.
- Raj Raga: Good music for tribal places.
- Relic Mystery: See Raj Raga.
- Renaissance Fair: Cheery country music similar to Country Lamdscape in both instruments and usage.
- Rockabilly: A upbeat tune good for sports,beaches and races.
- Serenity: Like Calm World and Peaceful Universe. Could be a reference to the TV show Firefly and the movie Serenity.
- Smooth City Night: Good for cities at night.
- Space Warriors: A heart-stopping song great for war scenes,attack scenes or suspenseful scenes.
- Spaced Out: A catchy spacy tune good for sports and races.
- The Show: A dramatic heart-stopping piece of music good for Bosses.
- Vaudeville: Use for Circuses or as music for a town.
- Victory March: Great for endings of Adventures.
- Wander:Good for mysterys,puzzles and similar brain games.
- Wooden Flutes: African Flutes.
- World Precussion: Tribal music.
- Ye Olde Lute: Good for death scenes,visiting graves and Adventure Endings.
These FX are notes. (This section will be done tomorrow.)
Oneshot sound FX. (This section will be done tomorrow.) Galactic Adventures