Tips and TricksEdit
- This is very easy to achieve if you play on easy difficulty.
- If you have trouble, you can skip going to your home and mating (but you HAVE TO go to your nest and get the new parts & keep an eye on your DNA and it's a good thing to know that how much every parts cost so you can pack up a BUNCH of DNA and buy them all/ most with ti only once visiting your nest).
- Making allies is good in this achievement because if a person in your posse dies, an ally can just take their place and you don't have to go all the way back to your nest.
- Do not seek out bone piles. Digging them up will only slow you down.
- Get high-level social abilities, form a pack from your species, and ally with as many species as possible FAST!
- If you have a large pack and come across a Rogue Creature, ally with it for an easy boost to DNA points.
- When looking at another species, search for the alphas. The number in the shield next to their name should give you a rough estimate of how much DNA points you can get by allying with that species. As you advance to Tribal stage, once you collect enough DNA points, it's a good idea to collect as many DNA points as possible in one event.
- If you're lucky, you may stumble across a group of creatures with high-level combat, but low-level social abilities, or vice-versa. Go for whichever angle they're weakest at, it will make the job much easier.
- Focus on obtaining parts with a high level for Speed and Jump, as they make navigation easier.
- Skip cinematics, and spend as little time as possible in the creature editor.
- Use the evoadvantage cheat to start with a strong creature. Please note that if you use this cheat (or any other cheat), Achievements MAY be turned off.
- Avoid Epics
- Try to befriend rogue creatures.
The achievement's picture is a reference to the cheetah, the fastest animal on land (though not the fastest on Earth).
Speed Demon is also a song by Michael Jackson.