- I don't think so. This universe doesn't include all SporeWiki fiction, as several fictions are in different realities (my Empire, for example) and even different universes in the same reality (most notably Universe 66501). Ghelae - (talk) 13:24, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
Timeline is wrong! Edit
I have another couple of issues with the timeline. First of all, when does the "Ancient Age" end and the "New Age" begin? Currently, it seems that the New Age begins 380 million years before the Ancient Age ends. Secondly, should we make a distinction between the current universe and the previous universe? If so, what should be the correct times for them? I think the current universe should appear properly 13.8 billion years ago, with the previous universe appearing some time between 100 and 20 trillion years ago (remember, one trillion years is a really long time, and one quadrillion years ago for the Taldar to have appeared is... well...) Finally, I think we should convert the "0.xx billion years ago" times to their hundreds of millions of years ago, but anybody can just do that so there's no need to discuss it unless anybody disagrees. Ghelae - (talk) 17:30, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
By converting time, do you mean put the years like "3.000.008"? I'm confused. :) "So, Fran... how old are you?" 17:31, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- As in, "0.50 billion years ago" would become "500 million years ago". Ghelae - (talk) 17:34, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, okay! Makes sense. I'll wait until everyone's done fixing their parts in the timeline before doing mine- edit conflicts can be really annoying, after all. ^^ "So, Fran... how old are you?" 17:36, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
Some of My Things Edit
No Gablinus things? Edit
- ( no Gablinus things?
Meesa so sad.
Timeline Needs to be redone Edit
I made a blog to fix this User blog:Evildxdie/Our Universe's Timeline
That timeline is completely ruined. Start it again. Xhodocto-3546 17:57, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- ... Actually, getting rid of it was probably the best way to sort it out. Maybe we can properly discuss some of it here now. Or maybe not. We'll see, I guess. Ghelae - (talk) 18:02, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- NO YOU SHOULDN'T-IRC DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMP, DON'T LEAVE ME OUT. Start a blog, better.--MushrumKing 20:39, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
A New Wiki Edit
Why not start a new wiki on all of the fiction? Then visitors to Sporewiki won't confuse the fiction for the in-game info. And, I believe that mine and the Jovar's databases say that that the year is 11239 A.D. by human standards. Change year every six months? Continue this on another wiki? Hopefully yes... Jex1 15:13, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
No point. It's not as if they can't browse about the game's info. That's all done. Also, it would:
Well... we could have something on this wiki's homepage giving information on the new wiki.
No, as Ose said, splitting communities into different groups is a bad idea. This has wrecked other wiki's. I think fiction is fine here, and we have done a fine job keeping fiction and main namespace away from each other. There is already three fiction wiki's anyway:Spore Fan Fiction wiki, Spore Fanon wiki and Spore RP wiki (they are only now semi-active too, so thats an indicator). Wormulon Talk to me 23:45, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
Ose is right there, a new wiki would wreck this wiki and then it would take ages to start the other one. Xhodocto-3546 08:14, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
Can I add the kazaru to the to the Andromeda galaxy?High shaman of the twin gods Nanje 12:31, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
As you know about me, I like very neat pages. While there is nothing very bad with this page, I feel it needs serious redesign. I have a few templates on my mind, so I will be changing this a bit (maybe looking as good as the SporeWiki mainpage)! Wormulon Talk to me 14:22, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
I have so far made a neat index, and I have re-arranged where everything should go (and updated stuff). But now, we must make the page a bit more attractive, like nice images representing the universe. I am going to work on a membership userbox soon as well. Wormulon Talk to me 15:42, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
So, is there another universe (or any interest in starting one) for races and empires that aren't completely omnipotent? Ones that "merely" rule a few dozen systems, not entire galaxies? Or is this wiki the wrong place for that sort of thing? StClair 20:29, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- We understand how you feel about that. There's Spore Create! Wiki if you want, also, DaLucaray an Ghelae have made another universe without them. But really, ths universe is better for contacting other empires. And if you do only control a few systems, that will make a good fiction (uniu as well) and there's nohing wrong with that, not as if you cant survive though.-- Technobliterator TC 20:37, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- EDIT:The 'completely omnipotent' races no longer do anything much in fiction, just fyi.
I've been reading other people's fictions as well as this main one for some time now, and I would like to know how to join in. Zithpith 18:26, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Not hard. Just go to SporeWiki:Create a page create a Fiction empire page, or Creature page for one of your creatures in spore. Also read this: SporeWiki:Fiction guidelines-- Technobliterator TC 18:28, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- EDIT: You can now go to SporeWiki:Fiction Universe/Initiation
I already have some fiction I think could fit in well, I just wanted to know if it was something that was open. And thanks for pointing me to the guidelines. Zithpith 18:46, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- In that case, sending a transmission to an already existing empire is the best way to start. The United Republic of Cyrannus, Delpha Coalition of Planets & Rambo Nation are currently the best to send a transmission to to start off things, both my empires aren't good to do so (unless your fiction is evil, in which case you could send a transmission on the talk page of the New Kralgon empire).-- Technobliterator TC 18:59, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Again thanks for the help. I have started a message exchange several times now, but could I bother you with a question? I would like to join a joint project, (The New Grox War to be precise) but how would I join? Or is it considered rude to jump into a project that has already started? Zithpith 19:06, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah you can join something that's started, just nothing smething that's ended, but it's still best to ask one of the administrators. I recommend speaking to Ghelae about this, he kinda started the grox wars, as to what you can do.-- Technobliterator TC 19:14, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Same as always, although sending transmissions on talk pages is much less common nowadays; fiction is usually coordinated via IRC and, to a lesser extent for most users, message walls. Ghelae - (talk) 07:44, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
- I know Kraw is a satellite now. Not sure about Bunsen. OluapPlayer - Fear me, cowards! 23:16, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
Colony Limit Edit
- I'd say as soon as possible, ie now. It should be on the rules here & in the fiction guidelines.-- Technobliterator TC 09:01, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed, I agree with you. Though apart from the people who were on IRC the day we discussed this, the rest of the wiki may not know. --Cyrannian - Fight the Future... 13:23, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
I can make any galaxy without starting in it?
- No new galaxies are to be made and the possibility of having a sattellite galaxy must be discussed with the community, no exceptions. --Monet47 - "Immortality is an elusive thing" 21:37, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
Archeoraptor38 (talk) 13:32, October 20, 2014 (UTC)Archeoraptor38 Hello, I´m new in this wiki and I want to contribute to the fiction universe but I´m not sure where I can start I want to work with a galaxy where there is enough space for include empires and a pair of galactic unions, also I want to work with grox. what galaxy do you suggest to me?
Ecoraptor3339 (talk) 19:38, October 20, 2014 (UTC) The Mirus Galaxy has tons of free space left, more than enogh for just a pair of empires. It also needs to be in the spotlight more. But what do you mean with "galactic unions"? You can't just claim the whole galaxy to unite all of sudden, though if you mean large-scale alliances then that's fine. The Grox are pretty much done for, but Mirus has the Alpha Cyber Collective, their self-proclaimed sucessor. I own one of their leaders, Mortox, you can use him if you want. In any case, welcome!
Archeoraptor38 (talk) 15:41, October 21, 2014 (UTC)Archeoraptor38 Thanks, I will try to do something for Mirus Galaxy and maybe for the Milky way, how is that galaxy for working? With galactic unions I was refering to large sacle unions, not all the galaxy, I can create new conqrix species and infestation vehicles for the Alpha Cyber Collective, I want also to populate an entire arm of the galaxy, the Marmilia one, and work with space pirates and a character that is a hunter.
Ecoraptor3339 (talk) 17:14, October 21, 2014 (UTC) An emitre arm? Hmm...might be a litte bit too big. (For example, me, Zillafire and Chntal share the Golarius Arm, and me and GreatDestroyer share the Tartarus one. Tartarus is mainly controlled by GD's one and only fiction, though it is an exeption to the rule since it's meant to die off anyways.) However, controlling most of the arm would still go, if it's not one big aliance. In other galaxies, this would be just plainly impossible, since they're simply put too crowded nowadays. Even the Unified Alliane of Enlightenment, a pretty big alliance that virually controls the entire Golarius arm, is made up of fictions of various empires, both from Mirus and beyond. That said, the UAE are the outspoken good guys of Mirus, as far as good and evil go. So a good empire would fit well in there, if you're planning to create ties with any of us Mirus users. As the bad guys, we have the afromentioned Alpha Cyber Collective and the imfamous Imperium of War. Their allies, the Zarbania Powers were evil space pirates...once...before they reformed themselves. They still offer refuge to pirates though. The nemesis of the Powers, the Ughandalorian known as Barda Clett is often refered to by the Powers as the Hunter. As for the infestation verhicles, what do you have in mind.
We can share the arm, here are my ideas:
- A race that does gen-manpulation, l5ves in a great spaceship and wants to recover its planet
- Two small unions
- One member of the UAE
- Marine infestati6n vehicle
Well, you din't have to share the arm per se, just stating that one user controiling a whole arm is a bit much ;) Y'know, maybe we can continue this chat on my wall?