Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Place on a planet to provide the ultimate defense for its colonies."
Due to its massive health, few enemies will be able to destroy it. It is recommended to place it on a planet with frequent attacks or near enemy territory.
If the player has enough money, they can place Uber Turrets on all of their planets to virtually ignore any attack message and worry about other things. It is important to note that although the Uber Turret is powerful, it is not perfect. Large invasions may be able to destroy some buildings if the Uber Turret does not manage to destroy the attackers in time. However, the speed and power of the turret means damage is usually very small and rare.
As a testament to the Uber Turret's effectiveness, Grox attacks on planets fitted with regular turrets and the uber turret may fail, even though they usually have 4 or 5 2,000 health spaceships and some smaller escort ships. However, unless your planets are T3 or T2 with 3 colonies all with full turret slots, quite a few buildings would be destroyed, so unless you have a lot of money to rebuild with (or you don't really care about your people, or you are in a mission etc.) it is best to go back and help defend, as T0 and T1 planets rarely survive.
Uber Turrets are able to destroy any pirate raids in a manner of seconds due to pirate's ships being very low on health.
HP: 50,000 (As of latest patch)
Shots/Second: 2 (Destroys a Grox Spaceship in 8 seconds)
Damage/Minute: 15000 (Destroys an entire Grox fleet in 30 seconds)
This tool uses purchased ammunition.
This tool can be purchased in the following locations:
Your Empire : §750,000
Knight Empire : §375,000
Scientist Empire : §450,000
Shaman Empire : §450,000
Trader Empire : §450,000
Warrior Empire : §375,000
Zealot Empire : §450,000
- Can only place one turret per planet.
- Can only place on a planet owned by your empire.
- Flies faster than normal spaceships. (Almost the same speed as the player, and can be hard to chase down)
- If you use the AOE repair next to one of your Uber Turrets, it will make a strange but cute "ahhyea" sound.
- If the colony on that planet is destroyed the uber turret will just fly aimlessly around.
- In easy difficulty, the Uber Turret has infinite health.
- Colonies with an Uber Turret will never revolt against your empire.
- There is no current way of removing the Uber turret, even if the colony is destroyed.
- When it is scanned with the Scanner tool, it will display "A new spaceship, , was analyzed and added to your sporepedia.". The reason it displays a blank space at where the starship name would normally be most likely is because the Uber Turret is not actually a spaceship, yet it is treated like one.
- There is chance that Uber Turret will looks like players current ship. It's bug that can be solved by leaving and re-entering planet.