You may now have another nation. Sharing it is highly recommended.
- To preserve the atmosphere of the Mirrorverse, all nations should be a vassal, tributary or client of the . This shouldn't affect your nation's internal politics, although it does restrain interhuman politics to at least pretending they're friends.
- Try not to make nations too similar to those in the prime universe. Unless you really want to. This is more a guide than a rule.
- Khaganate of Altaistan - Liquid Ink
- Anglo-German Empire - Wormulon
- Roman Empire - Cyrannian and Monet
- Iroquois Confederacy - Drodo
- Algerian Federation - Zmr56
- Hispanic Stellar Empire - Angrybirds
- Yaitskan Empire - Imperios
- United Federal Enclave of America - Patriot868
- - Combine of Poland - Liquid Ink and Wormulon
Read more >
Inspired by an adventure by Wormulon. The Defensive System's Bloc is currently at war with the Greater Zarni Empire. At the same time, open insurrection is beginning within the Lequian Empire between the Monarchist Government and various uprisings, such as the Anarchists and the Nationalists. Below list several possibilities for the future.
- The Monarchists win the civil war after retracting most of their military from the field. Without the Lequian armies, the Zarni gain the upper hand in their war. The Kirdroon government because a lot harsher, in an attempt to prevent further insurrections, but are just feeding another. The rebels begin betraying secrets of the DSB to Zarni spies, and the Zarni armies pour in mercilessly. Knowing everyth…
A lot of you are getting annoyed at the sheer amount of wars that are being fought of the wiki, how small the gaps between them, and how they never seem to stop coming. I feel liek justifying this, by looking at reality.
Just some of the wars fought in the last century:
- Second Boer War (1899 - 1902)
- Boxer Rebellion (1900 - 1901)
- Mexican Revolution (1910 - 1920)
- Italo-Turkish War (1911 - 1912)
- Balkan Wars (1912 - 1913)
- World War I (1914 - 1918)
- Finnish Civil War (1918)
- German Revolution (1918 - 1919)
- Armenian - Azerbaijani War (1918 - 1920)
- Russian Civil War (1917 - 1923)
- Turkish War of Independence (1919 - 1922)
- Chinese Civil War (1927 - 1950)
- Sino - Soviet Conflict (1929)
- Japanese Invasion of Manchuria (1931 - 1932)
- Chaco War (1932 - 1935)
- Spanish Civil Wa…
This is what I've got planned for the future, if my procrastination ceases.
What I made and half finished is stupid. I will purge it and create a new that will be much better and sexier. Some of it will be based on stuff from the collaborative universe, like the different Grox breeds for different galaxies. (Whoever came up with that concept deserves a medal).
I may need some, or a lot, of help deleting pages. I'll just mark them as candidates for deletion.
What I'm going to do to these empires:
- UHR - Torn down and remade.
- NOTA - DELETE
- RSSU - EXTERMINATE
- Spodelings - ERADICATE
- Sylomorphs, Synimorphs ect - Staying
- Jigoku Empire - OBLITERATE... maybe merge with the Grox?
- Cordyceps Maximus - ANNIHILATE
- United Empires - DESTROY
- Grox - Get their own page
Read more >
I am in need of help. In a series of adventures I'm making, I have no clue how to make this. The series in question are adventures why Lequian and Zarni forces are fighting in different terrain types, with no goals, you just explore and there's a time limit. The one I need to make now is an infantry battle... in the vacuum of space.
I am in need of ideas about how to do this, if you have any suggestions on how to make the adventure, or maybe even suggestions on templates to use, I would be most grateful.
- Exterior of Spaceships and/or Spacestations
- No vertical or horizontal... "you could have cannons firing vertically into ships directly above you and yet you would actually be standing on the ship's broadside. "
- Invisible gates to make creatur…
Read more >